Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Time

Time .
What if time were to slow down? What would happen?
WOuld we stop moving completely, if it was to be stopped, or if slowed down would we move just as slow?

We all are running on a biological clock. Which time controls...But do they all run close to the same pace?
How are we all interconnected? IF so, is this how we find the ones we are to love and know for our lives, whether they be friends or more than friends?


Why does it always seem that everything I want or wish to happen happens at other times than I would like?
Father time,
oh how I wish you would slow your hands to make these moments last.
Just the thought of this actually being possible
brings me great comfort.
I just need to trust God.
Trust myself, and have faith as well.
I know that THIS will work out.
I need to gain a little more confidence in myself and know that I am capable of being.
That I need to have a little more patience in myself and let things grow.
It is not like it is just going to be there over night or in a few hours.
SO let it grow, Help it grow. Keep doing what is right and You will know what to do when the time comes.

I know, I will know.



No comments: