Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An instrument in His hands

I just want to be able to help everyone and love them, give them the love and comfort that they need. But when I sit back and look at this thought, I see that this isn’t my place to be doing that. I want to do what only Christ, our Savior can do. He is the one that has felt all that we have felt. He is the one that has suffered for our sins, pains, hurts, thoughts, feelings, anything that you have felt, or gone through that you feel no one has ever gone through and wouldn’t ever understand you....HE is the One and Only that has been where you have been. He knows how you feel and have felt. And he loves you so much more than you can fathom thinking. HE is the one that can give you comfort when you are needing it the most.
I can’t do this ALL. I can be a bit of a substitute.
Making myself think that I can be like Him and do as He can do. But really, I can.
I can be His instrument in His hands.
Doing the things that He wants and needs me to do for others in this life.
I am His Daughter.
I can do the things that He needs me to do and things that I want to do, as long as they are my righteous desires.

This is what HE needs us to be doing.
Acting as His helpers and reaching out to those that need Him, but through us, they can come to find Him and find comfort in His teaching and His Gospel.

Seek to do His will.
Give your will to God.
Love Him.
Love yourself.
LOVE Everyone; they too are sons and daughters of God.
They too have a special place in God’s eyes and heart. He loves us all equally, and wants the best for us.
What HE wants, if for us to return back to Him and live with Him for the rest of the eternities.
This is what I need to do.

I need to find Faith and Confidence in myself and my abilities to do things.
I know that if I set my mind to it, I will be able to do anything that I most desire to do.
With God, and Christ, anything can be made possible.

No comments: