Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Realizing things

I want nothing more than to do the best that i can, to become the person that God knows that I can become.
gradually and ever so slightly I am realizing my potential that I have, and my worth as a daughter of God. I need to know this, to figure this out about myself. this is why i have been feeling the lost feelings that i have been feeling.
I have turned away from god, He hasn't turned away from me.....i know that this has been a test of my faith. faith in myself. in others. in God. I need to set my faith straight first before i try to set anything else straight first. I need to put God first in my life, and have everything else follow Him. if i do this everything will be so much easier and more beneficial to me.
i need to start doing the things that he has counseled us to do.
i need to have patience with myself, and God...

I am starting to see what i need to start doing to accomplish the things I am needed to accomplish during my time here on this earth.
i am starting to see my true potential.
even though it may not make complete sense right now, i have a better idea of what I am supposed to see.
God has let me see a bigger part of the puzzle.
i am not completely at bay and don’t not know things.
i know that if i put my trust in him, i will be directed and do the things that I need to be doing. Christ is my support system.
he is my comfort. my savior. my brother.
he suffered for all these inadequate feelings i have felt.
he has felt the pains; confusions, the love, and belonging.
he is the only one that knows me.
he knows my thoughts and feelings.
he knows my hearts most righteous desires.
he knows me by name.

I need to realize this more often and not take it for granted.

No comments: