Friday, July 4, 2008

Observation

While sitting anywhere, or walking down the street I find myself looking into the eyes of the passerby, looking into their soul and seeing how much in a world of hurt some are; others ecstasy, melancholy, and all emotion that you may think about. When I see this, I only wish that I could some how reach out to them and help them.

But I am faced with problems of my own and find that I can only do so much for them and for myself. Though I have something different that I CAN reach out to them with and help them; I am ME. Just by being myself and doing what I was taught to do, I can make a difference in someones life.

I was told so the other day at work.
One of the girls I work with has been having a few problems and I just tired to make her smile and let her know that I love her.
She responded with how much she loves me because I make her happy when she is not emotionally well.

I am glad that I have affected at least one person in my life.

No comments: