Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2. Arms To Find.

Becky Maag has it so right.... I miss my married, mother of a child, friendsey-friend.
This song has so much meaning for me, and I am sure for her, but
it has hit me in so many ways unexplainable.....


"Its a long trip to the back of your mind and you won't give in.
but the air's so thick with all of your fears I can breathe you in.
You hid all your thoughts in a cardboard box but it broke when the time came in.
Now they're sprawled on the sand and now I understand why you held it in.
Please find your way to these arms that are open to comfort you.
I've stitched up your wings the best way that I know so that you may fly.
And if the thread doesn't hold don't you worry at all, you've got arms to find.
The scars on your heart are reopened with memories of pain you've felt, but the advocate dear is ever so near; you've got arms to find.
please find your way to these arms that are open to comfort you.
Oh, please recall the time when joy filled your eyes.
Oh please renew that time and let it fill your life.
And if it never did then let it do so now.
And if you're struggling you've got arms to help you out today.
Please find your ways to these arms that are open to comfort you.

No comments: