Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September 2. Keep On.

Here is yet another song that has helped me get through hard times....
Becky Maag is so amazing! I love you Beckers!

"Keep treading that hill till you're done.
I said keep on, keep on treading that hill till you're done.
when it feels like you're the only one that remains treading up that hill while everybody complains just keep on, keep on treading on.
keep holding up that head till you're done.
I said keep on, keep on holding up that head till you're done.
When those piercing words try to to shoot you down and you're feeling like a lead-infested goose on the ground, just keep on, keep on, holding on. you might say, Why should I make life harder on me?
or How is this gonna even profit me? But just keep on, keep on then you'll see.
Keep holding strong till you're done. When it feels like you're carrying too heavy a load and every body's left for you to do it alone just keep on, keep on holding strong. you might say, Why should I make life harder on me? or, How is this gonna even profit me?
But just keep on, keep on then you'll see.
Keep singing this song till you're done. I said keep on, keep on singing this song till you're done.
WHen the voice of the adversary's calling your name turn the other way don't you play that game.
I said keep on keep on singing on. Oh I said keep on, keep on singing on."

No comments: