Friday, September 5, 2008

September 5. Letting you in

thoughts of you are brought back to my concious thinking, by the smallest things

like sometthing you once said, said by someone else, which triggers the converstations we had when you said these words.

memories... carried from one to the next. . . playing on the screen in my mind. . . the first time I saw you and the last.

I can't put into words all the things going through my mind. . . wants. . .wishes. . . fears. happiness. . .questions about you, your feelings; unable to word them to ask. . . questions float away never returning.

Does he really like me as much as he says he does? This is one thing I am afraid of; what might happen if I let someone in and gain my heart. I don't know what to do...If I do let someone in what will happen?

No comments: