Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19. Sulking

Friday night,
THE night looked forward to all week,
kicks me in the pants.
It sucks worse than any day of the past week.
Who in their right mind wants to stay IN their Effin appartment
ON THE one night looked forward to in the week?

LOSer!
I was out.
I went walking around a park for an hour and a half.
Now the person i was with wanted to go home to bed....at 10.
GAAHHHH what is up with that?!
I don't want to go home!
I DIDNT want to but guess where I ended up?
HOME ALLL ALONE.

Honestly Im sick of girls. I need some testosterone around me.
I cant handle the girl thing anymore..
Thing is, all the guys I would want to hang out with, are all at this lame faced
party. Or are cool and actually go on dates.
Which I am not apart of...
But its cool.
I dont mind not dating. I like being single. I just want to be in my comfort zone again.
I feel so comfortable around most guys...it's so much better than being around girls most of the time.
girls just have so much drama.
Which I am not a big fan of. I despise it.

wow enough of my sulking. I am going

No comments: