Friday, August 29, 2008

August 29. Finally giving it up

A final development of a long past feeling has finally come to breach my minds vault.
It is finally going to take place, I don't care how much anyone is against it.
It is what I feel needs to happen right now.
It needs to be given up for me to remain sane.
I am sure if anyone is reading this you are very clueless at to what I am getting at....you ready.?
I am swearing off anything that deals with guys, other than friendships.
I am taking the words: dating, relationships, marriage, and quite frankly, "falling in love" out of my vocabulary until like 3 years or so from now.
Life I think can be more pleasant for me.
I know that something will happen to where I will wonder why, but you know what?
It's not worth being hurt over and over and OVER again, with the same outcome.
I've faced it.
I have come to terms with what my future may not hold.
WIth this realization, I have felt peace.
Please try to otherwise convince me, go ahead.
It will be like trying to get a tow rope through the eye of a needle.
Inconceivable.
I am not going to break down and give into conformity.
I will think about changing my views, when I feel it is time to.
So long broken heart; so long jerks who all want to say things and not mean them or do what they say they will do, goodbye wanting to want happiness with someone.
Hello to living a happier life, without worry, confusion, and on to a happy single life.
you may be thinking, otherwise.

thanks for your time i so convieniantly wasted.
8) have a nice day!

1 comment:

Miss Madeline Reber said...

Candy Cane,I love ya babe! Seriously, I know the feeling. I've sooooo been there! This summer has been so healing for me. It's helped me realize MY potential and MY awesomeness (without trying to sound conceided, lol!) But seriously. I share that w/you because you are such an amazing woman! I have loved getting to know you a bit better this summer, and I pray you continue on your path of amazingness and discover the fulfilling happiness you seek. As silly as it may seem to "give up boys," A heart can only handle so much. It is ok to give it space and time. Develop your other talents; along the way develop good friendships with everyone you encounter, and you will be happy. Don't give up on EVERYTHING--just stupid boys *wink*