Thursday, August 28, 2008

AUGUST 28. Lived Learned loved lost

You know it seems to be relentless.
The fact that I haven't ever been asked on a date
(one I classify as the three P's : paired off, paid for, planned.)
Let alone been on one.
WHen the many flocks of people have found this out,
They can't help but make a huge thing out of it.
Okay I can see where they are coming from, but
I have gotten past the fact I don't get asked out on any dates.
I like being single, don't get me wrong, but it would be nice to have something more so.
to have someone there who really cares about you and what happens to you,
genuinely; not just because.

I have been on a few 'dates' if you want to call them that.
Group dates, where I have had some part in paying either half, or more than half of the cost.
What is it with guys and them not asking me on dates?
I feel I have the right to ask this....What is their problem?

The case been so far as that a few of my guy 'friends', after finding out I haven't been on a date
have told me that they would take me on one....yet they never seem to be able to follow through with it. Why is that? WHy can't they promise something and follow through with it?
Is it TOO much to ask?

I keep wondering and coming to the conclusion that it is something wrong with me. BUt a wise friend of mine told me that it is only right a very small part of the time. The other part is when It is some other factor, or someone elses problem. And she even went on to say that she hopes Heavenly Father has something big in store for me since I haven't had the little experiences.
I would want to have those small ones, dates, to progress a bit and then be able to know what I want to look for and have in my life.
Gah

Why so complicated?


LIVE. LEARN. LOVE.

No comments: