Friday, October 8, 2010

At the end, with another begining: Oct 8

Well the limes and pineapples are done and out of my hair!! hahahah ha ha. :) Such a great feeling, but now on to some more adventures. We started dabbling in the art of textures and all that they bring. I Can't wait to see what my project shall look like once its done.

Here are the textures, I forgot to take a picture of it without all the tape on it but that's okay and can be done another day. So for this texture assignment I used organic stuff as my dominate texture, I had so much fun with it too. I first painted the leaf or flower and then stuck them on the paper and let them dry for a little bit, then I went back in and painted over them with a wash or two. :) I really loved the textures that they created and had to keep doing it.
I also used salt, plastic bags, blowing bubbles, hand sanitizer, splashing water, and Hydrochloric acid, but it didn't do anything, so I gave up with it. LOVED this one.


Here is the value drawing and stencil of my texture painting soon to be. I hope I can find a way to get it on the paper and start painting and have the textures added to it, it shall be fun, hopefully.
LOVELY.there is more to come soon!

No comments: