Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010: Missing you like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter

Wow, so it sure has been a long time since I have been on here. A lot has happened to me worth spitting out on this wall of a blog thing.

I have been working out at the Gold mine here in Northern Nevada for three weeks now. Crazy how time surely flies, But it has been good. I work in the Geology Warehouse where they receive, prepare, distribute, and then store the rock core samples. I get to play with rocks, rock flour, and interact with all the geologists that come into the building to map and log the core samples. :D without even getting the internship. So it's a pretty awesome job I have here.

BUT more to come...
I promised my niece that I would go play Frisbee with her a few min ago, so I better run. I will be back though I promise!!

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

That is from A Knight's Tale :) Yes! Now I can keep up with you.