Tuesday, August 4, 2009

May-June 2009. August 3

These are some of the pictures of things that have happened since I have been up in Idaho for the summer semester and session. I have met many new friends and people, it has been quite the wonderful time here. I love all these people. :)

Jeff Patten's Birthday close the beginning of the semester. He is the one with all the presents, to my left and your right.
This is the group of people from our ward that showed up to celebrate with him and have a good time. This was our first time meeting Kevin and his roomies. Kevin is the one to my right and your left of me in the bottom of the picture.
This is my dear lovely friend Rebbecca Hill. She was my relief society president and I love her to death. We are so cute. :)

Becca and I got into a water fight after our various soccer games. It was very fun. Warm water because it was a little cold that night. But it was still amazing. I am so glad she is here. One Sunday we decided to go and "chalk it up" with the boys apartments in our ward and this is what happened. We did it at our apartment, but the Manager said it was vandalism and we had to wash it off shortly after we put it up. Sad day, but the guys apts manager couldn't care less. :)


THis is my friend Jonathan William Bealer and Wenis (Daniel Walker). We are getting the slack line set up to go slack over the canal. SO awesome. I was in charge of documenting then playing as well.
Me attempting to go, it was so scary. The water current was dragging me with it, we all kept leaning the same way the current was flowing, it was really crazy. But SO FUN!!

These two are amazing. So cool, and where I get my inspiration for being better at lining.
This is my foot after cutting it on some glass in a different part of the same canal as the one above. I got ten stitches and lots of pain, and no fun for the next four weeks after it happened at the end of June. LAME.
This is Amy, Brittani, and I attempting to bridge jump after our real attempt failed because people bailed on us. So we went to the canal. We are all so excited
This is just up the canal from where i cut my foot on that nasty piece of glass and so I was quite a bit scared of walking in the mud, so I tested out the water first. :)
This is the last jump of the day Brittani and I took. She chickened out on me after we counted to three about two times. Lame! So much fun though.
Yet another attempt at bridge jumping,but instead we went to Swan Valley and jump into the river here by these waterfalls. My dear friend Jon, to the right, took us there. He is awesome.
Britt and I in the falls. SO cool
This was when my family was here at the Dunes playing and Brittani came spent the day with my family and I. Egin lakes. Mica totally belly flopped this on on purpose. OUCH!!
Brittani's sand castles...or shapes I guess. Pretty cool they way they look at first glance.
Me my, brother and little sister playin i the sand and building sand castles

No comments: