Wednesday, December 10, 2008

10 December. A whirlwind of chaos

There seems to be an antagonist
in the front door to my facade.
Coming to extort my sanity;
breaking me down to the last few threads
that have somehow managed to hang on.
Making me more vulnerable to the stress
of the antagonism and other stressors of life.
Evoking unwanted emotions,
merging with pleasant feelings.
concocting a whirlwind of mental and physical chaos.
What is going on? Why won't the antagonist
cease his attacks?
I wish only to be left alone
with some from of peace and my sanity
to move on with things of happier light.

Please retreat from this facade,
and leave me in peace....

3 comments:

Sally said...

i love you. :)

Anonymous said...

i didnt know you had a blog?! we can now be blog and facebook buddies.

I dont really know how to use this very well though.

Candace said...

yes. I Do.

Haha