Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10 Dec. Anyone there?

It seems that I've got these enormous holes in the road to my future;
concealing me from that which I want most.
What are they? Where'd they come from?
What is holding me back from crossing this first one?
I'm afraid I'll be consumed by the vast enveloping darkness.
I can vaguely see what could be on the other side;
It could be worth falling down and failing a few times for,
to see what it could be, and what may be.
I really want to run, and jump over this vast pothole
but something is making me hesitant of reaching this goal;
this worthwhile object.
Why can't I just do like others and just go for it like there's no yesterday.
What is it going to take to conquer these fears of mine?
How can I overcome this hesitancy?

Will there be anyone there for me?

No comments: