Monday, December 13, 2010

Finally some non-procrastination:LEAVING WHITES

So here are some of the last projects that I have been working on. I have been super busy and haven't had the time to put these up. So here they are now. The first picture is a picture of my artist emulation piece. I liked how it turned out. I was pretty happy with it but I still need to put up my fixed picture of this one... ooppss
These here two below pictures are the plans I made for my painting, but that I kinda didn't stick to for the entire painting, but it helped me plan out what I wanted to do and how I wanted to go about doing it.

The first part of my arches picture... and the other steps follow to the end

This here above is the finish part of my picture. It could probably be played with a little more, but for now I am done touching it.
I learned lots from this one: such that I always pick hard painting for myself and make them harder than they are, but I CAN finish them! I found a couple styles that I like as well with this. I may try painting by number again.

No comments: