Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Finishing Pineapples and Limes: wonderful day

Here is the progression of my painting the pineapples. The top left one is bothering me so I need to fix that, it's too, something, I don't know yet, but it needs to be toned to the right colors of the color scheme I have got going here. But my first Pineapple I was super afraid of how it was going to look, but as you see in the first picture it isn't too bad. I was very proud of myself. And for other art going on I have also posted here a few pictures of what I have of my three of washes; a flat wash, graded, and a mixed.

Here is my plan for the washes that I will be doing. Hopefully it will be ready for when I go to class. If not, then hopefully Sister Ellis will be nice to me. I really loved these three colors and how they worked together. It made me happy. I liked doing it on a smaller scale too, it was a little easier, but going bigger will help me with experience and going places with watercolor. I am so excited about this class.

Here is the real deal. So now to finish it all off and make it become what I want it to. Finished pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

Beka said...

I think your work says that you really know what you're doing. I thought I did since I love watercolor, but these new techniques are some of the hardest things I've ever done! Your work is lovely, thank you for posting it!