Sunday, January 11, 2009

10 January. Snowy Burg of Rex

Greetings from dear Ol' icy cold Rexburg.
Man! isn't it good to be back up here. I sure have missed being up here for some learning and meetin me some new people. I sure am glad to finally be back to learning. 
I have been so busy, even though I have only been up here since the 4 Jan, the first three days of school have been pretty hectic. I have so much homework! oh billy, I really hope that I will make it through this semester. I can. I will!
I will not have much of a social life with all this homework I have to do everyday for two classes, Calculus and Chemistry, then add in Structural Geology, I am committing suicide pretty much. I am so crazy, let's not forget the two labs for Chem and Geol. THEY are going to be so much work too! BUT I WILL MAKE IT!!
So...the inevitable has happened again, I have found more than a few guys that I think I could like, and could be promising. I hate this. I don't know why it happens. The first guy I officially met was a friend of one of my friends and, I didn't think anything of it the first time, but the second time I met up with him with her....oh dear. I want to kick myself in the butt for it. I don't know why, I don't even want to think about it. Why do guys with wonderful straight teeth, beautyful smiles and eyes always get me? Why? Man I really am a sucker for those things...it always gets me, it's inevitable. 
Well SHort post, time for bed and homework.

No comments: